- Reach thousands of customers from all over Australia.
- Sell your products to local, regional and nation wide customers.
- Visitor numbers at the 2017 Show were over 10,000.
Market stalls are welcome to attend the show. Stall holders will be required to complete the appropriate form, make payment of the site fee and provide a certificate of currency before a site is allocated.
Enquiries and request for a stall holder booking form can be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On payment of a site, site holders agree to abide by the following conditions.
Stallholders will be emailed site information 2 weeks prior to the show.
All Decisions of The Old Fly-in & Heritage Show Committee are final and binding.
1. Stallholders must satisfy all COVID-19 requirements that are applicable in the lead up to and on the days of the show. Stallholders must follow the key COVID safe principles relating to COVID screening, physical distancing, sanitiser, signage, entry/exit points and foot markers to operate their stall in a COVID safe manner.
Stallholders must provide their own sanitiser and signage and other consumable items relating to adherence to COVID safe principals. Please promote contactless payment methods and not offer self-service to food or beverages.
2. The committee has the final right to accept or reject any application, all requests for refunds will be at the discretion of the committee and considered on a case by case situation. Display of approved advertising signs of any description is restricted to the area occupied by the site holder. The committee shall have the power to enter upon the site allotted and remove any article, sign, picture or printed matter which in the opinion of the committee may be a cause of offence to the public. Socially sensitive sites will not be accepted and there will be no exclusive trading rights agreements. All stallholders must abide by the relevant legislation relating to their product, service or activity. Sites are to be set up for business by 9am each Show day.
3. The committee will allocate sites, should a reposition of the site be requested, the committee have the right to make the final decision. Entry and Exit to the grounds will be as directed by organisers.
4. Sites are non powered and not under cover. Site holders must provide their own equipment (eg. Tents, table and electrical cords) No electrical cords are allowed across roadways and all electrical equipment and leads must be test and tagged by a licenced electrical contractor. This is essential for the safety of yourself, your fellow exhibitors and the general public and is a requirement of Workplace Health and Safety Act 1989. The Act imposes very severe penalties in the event of non-compliance with its provisions. Any exhibitors who do not comply will not be allowed to exhibit.
5. A vehicle may be used as a stall, but along with all equipment it must fit into the space allocated unless by arrangement with the organiser, an extra charge of $20 may apply for vehicles on site in some circumstances. Stall holder’s vehicles not used as a stall must leave the grounds. There is allocated outside parking for stallholders.
6. The selling of raffle tickets is prohibited by any stallholder.
7. Site holders must dispose of their rubbish (not in Old Station bins). The Show is run by Volunteers please help us, by keeping your area clean and tidy.
8. Single use plastic bags are banned for use in Queensland and are not permitted to be used at the show.
9. Site holders are responsible for their own Public Liability Insurance. The Old Station will not be responsible for any costs of action bought against site holders. The organisers do not accept any liability for damage, loss, theft, or misuse of any goods brought to the showgrounds.
10. NO DOGS permitted at any time.