Frequently Asked Questions
What date is the show?
Saturday, 28th & Sunday 29th May, 2022
When does the main Air Display start?
2pm SHARP, so make sure you come early! Gates open 8am.
How much does it cost to get in?
$15 Children (under 18 years)
Under 5 Free
Purchase at the gate on entry. Cash + EFTPOS available.
How do I get there?
From Rockhampton – Turn right 3kms south of the Raglan Tavern and follow the signs, turning right onto Langmorn Road (gravel road).
From Gladstone – Turn left at Ambrose and follow the bitumen until you see the air show sign, turning left onto Langmorn Road (gravel road).
Do I need to book a site to camp?
No. You will be directed to an area appropriate for your vehicle.
Can I come early to camp?
Sorry, no. Our volunteers will be busy setting up and you are welcome to arrive from 12 noon on Friday, 27th. This will be strictly enforced. Gates will be locked prior to this time. Thank you.
When is the best time to come if I am only coming for the day?
Saturday, early to mid morning to see everything on display then stay for the Air Show and Saturday night entertainment.
Can I bring our dog?
Strictly NO. The Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations prohibit dogs anywhere on the grounds of the show for safety reasons.
Do I need to be COVID-19 vaccinated to attend?
As it is an outdoor, non-ticketed event, vaccination is not mandatory to attend this event. For the latest advice please check:
What will I see at the show?
- Aircraft – air show, warbird joyflights and general aircraft joyflights.
- Get up close and walk amongst the aircraft. Talk to the pilots and families.
- Tractor Pulling competition and heritage machinery.
- Truck show with voting for the People’s Truck of the Show.
- Vintage & Collectable Cars and Motorbike Show.
- Market Stalls, handcrafted items from all around our local region.
- Childrens’ Amusements, jumping castle etc.
- Various food and beverages supporting local community groups.
- Saturday night woodchop display
- Live music and dancing 'til late, licenced bar opens at 10am (NO BYO).
- All within a beautiful, country setting.